The LXS1200W is a unique Infrared Motion Sensor that utilizes a carefully integrated circuit to detect infrared energy. The Sensor includes user-friendly function.
- Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust working state in different ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “3” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- SENS adjustable: It can be adjusted according to using location. The detection distance of high sensitivity could be 18m max.
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals within the first induction, it will restart to time from the moment
- Power Source: 220-240V/AC
- Power Frequency: 50Hz
- Time Delay: Min 10 sec ± 3sec; Max 30min ±2min
- Rated Load: Max 1200W,300W
- Detection Moving Speed: 0.6 – 1.5m/s
- Detection Range: 180°
- Detection Distance: 12m max(<24℃)
- Ambient Light: <3-2000LUX(adjustable)
- Working Temperature: -20~ + 40°C
- Work Humidity: <93%RH
- Power Consumption: approx 0.5W
- Installation Height: 1.8 – 2.5m