The LXSR1200W is a unique Infrared Motion Sensor that utilizes a carefully integrated circuit to detect infrared energy. The Sensor includes user-friendly function.
- Can identify day and night: adjustable working state in different ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “3” position (min).
- Time-Delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals within the first induction, it will restart to time from the moment
- Power Source: 220-240V/AC
- Power Frequency: 50Hz
- Time Delay: Min 10 sec ± 3sec; Max 30min ±2min
- Rated Load: Max 1200W,300W
- Detection Moving Speed: 0.6 – 1.5m/s
- Detection Range: 360°
- Detection Distance: 6m max(<24℃)
- Ambient Light: <3-2000LUX(adjustable)
- Working Temperature: -20~ + 40°C
- Work Humidity: <93%RH
- Power Consumption: approx 0.5W
- Installation Height: 2.2 – 4m